1. The Website
The data protection and security of those entering this site are addressed with care and diligence. The website adheres to relevant UK law.
2. Conditions for Processing Data
Your data is only held and processed where the law permits it. Information collected through the website, over email, on the phone, and via other communication methods, may include:
- Personal details knowingly shared such as your name, address, and telephone number.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address. In essence, an IP address is an identifier that allows information to be sent between devices on a network: they contain location information and make devices accessible for communication. It is used to understand how the website is used.
- Website data to record your preferred settings. This saves you from re-entering information when you come back to the site. It’s recorded on your computer with cookies. Most browsers let you reject cookies or warn you before downloading them.
- Check ‘help’ on your browser to find out how.
5. Disabling Cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version; links for how to do it on the most popular browsers are below:
Note: blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
6. Contact and Communication
Your personal data is kept private and stored securely until no longer needed, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 2018. You can request any data collected about you to be deleted at any time.
7. Social Media
Announcements through associated social media accounts follow the terms and conditions, and the privacy policies of each platform.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to social media. The social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page through your account.
8. Your Rights
You have the right to access the personal data held about you and correct your data when incorrect, out of date, or incomplete.
To ask for your information, or if you have any concerns about your data or the website’s privacy policies, please contact Stacey Lewis at email@example.com
You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the regulatory body for GDPR.